Friday, June 19, 2009

Let's (Asian) Twist Again!

Forget About Sunday, here is Friday!
Okay! It's Friday night and we did it(eat) again! We ate at Asian Twist! Didn't hurry to eat, to take pictures (I hope I gave justice for the food. For now cam phone will do, as it was just a super craving spontenuity [if there's such a word]).

Meet my Korean friends Bibimbop and Kimchi doing their twist skills.

Neil and Richmond doing the let's twist again moves.

Creamy Seafood rice toppings
Very creamy and light, right for people who loves cream (white sauce) and seafood.

Korean Bibimbop with Fish fillet (if I got it right)
This is yummy really tasteful.

And ofcourse our favorite, their version of Mafu Tofu!
Not so spicy spicy, but spicy enough for our taste buds (or is it just hot?!)
Umm. This one I forgot, But it is Chicken wrapped in crepe with white sauce.
Same light taste with the Creamy Seafood, I like the little tastes where chicken is still present though it's full of cream (I think shorter term is cream not so over powering).


Asian Twist Fusion Restaurant
101 N.S. Amoranto St. (Retiro) corner Speaker Perez, Quezon City
Telephone no.: 749 3878/ 711 2248

0 comments: