Friday, June 26, 2009

Spending a Little

Done some little shopping recently, bought a new pair of dress shoes from Pedro, as my Wade shoes had to say goodbye to me, due to those really heavy rains where I chose to wear him. The rain did really screw the shoes up, bad me. lol

I hope this Pedro shoes won't fail me until am done with him. It's really nice, semi point-y, oxford-y look, with a sense of angas to it, really fits me. lol
Sale is still ongoing at 3/F of Dimensione, Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. Also better have your Bench lifestyle card with you, because I bet you will oversplurge and points will overflow, you don't want your points to be flying nowhere, right? (Thanks Tito Ben for the card, lol).
Tip: Go MWF for new stocks and I think before 12nn and 4pm is the best time to go.

0 comments: