Friday, February 11, 2011

A burlesque club. A respectable place where people can be transported to another time.

Yeah, quoted--- Mr. Chuck Bass. Just saw Burlesque, starring Cher and Christina Aguillera--- it's A-tastic! Now I want my own Burlesque club. LOL. It looks glamorous in the movie, but I don't really know about what's  the real burlesque look like--- is it like Queensland in Quezon Avenue?! In the movie it's like you can look, but you can't touch, it's like vaudaville of the 18 hundreds (1880). The real burlesque is a theatrical entertainment involving jokes, mockery, hmm might have been the fad in those times where they mock 'respectfully'?!of the government system, or even some official--- I have, I think saw some examples of these in some Rizal movies, if I am not mistaken.

Anyway, I thought it was going to be boring because of the color on the first scene, but then because of curiosity--- I engaged and watched till the end and I don't regret it.
And can I just say this--- the costumes are fab.
Is he Nigel from DWP, he uses the same tone, but he's funny.
Cher is cher, don't like her alot, but she's great!
This is the Christian Louboutins Marcus gave Ali.
Photo Credit: Shoe-a-Day

0 comments: