Monday, February 07, 2011

Do Começo ao Fim

From Beginning to End, a Brazilian movie, definitely not for homophobic. "Two brothers develop a very close relationship as they are growing up in an idyllic and happy family. When they are young adults their relationship becomes very intimate, romantic, and sexual." - IMDb
The movie had the feeling of 70s, maybe because of the house and furnitures and the fashion--- and lightness of life (plus may I just add--- the Beetle Volkswagen). Or maybe it's just the way the Brazilians live, it feels light, ---happy. I know it's not the ideal love story most people like, but with this eccentric choice--- you come to realize that the movie showed all kinds of love--- there's filial, platonic, romantic (Eros). The scoring in the movie is great--- I didn't expect a Brazilian movie can be of nice color and sound, all in quality.

I can't say anything anymore--- it's a good movie.

Plus the cute kid with curly hair, adore!
I suddenly missed my curls. LOL

1 comments:

Night's said...

I love this film
your site is nice