Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sana Maabot ko ang Mundo

Sa Globe Broadband service.

Let's see how it will work for the house. Today, Globe technicians arrived, after my application last Tuesday, and brought me some good and bad news--- bad news that the teller (whatever, officer) at Globe Business Center in N.EDSA was unable to read that my application was for 24 months (so I can get the WIFI router for free) and the good news--- I don't need the router because the technician recommended that I buy my own router--- Linksys or D-link, better WIFI routers that Prolink, so I don't need to be tied with Globe if ever their service fails me. So far after 3hours of using the wired broadband, seems fast, loads my websites okay. I guess this starts my love affair with Globe. I hope they come up with more perks. Wuhoo.

0 comments: