Saturday, January 31, 2009

Lost: Makati

Getting lost in Makati in the most dangerous time of the day, is hell no good. Freaky people passing you, at the back of your mind, you're thinking that they're following you. Nyah. I can't really get Makati transpo system--- the only means I know to get around is by taxi (expensive ride: cause--- traffic(s) by nothing)--- jeepneys routes are confusing.

I tried the jeep yesterday, because we have taxi scarcity and I'm dying to go home already (huhuhu: missed Tayong Dalawa episode 5). Aha, and to find out that there's also bus scarcity after landing at Ayala (11:00 p.m.). I didn't have a choice, so I opted to go long cut to our house.

After ten gazillion years at 1:00 a.m. I arrived home wasted.

The experience was like reminiscing my HK trip--- being deprived to ride the MTR sucks hahaha (I am still out when the MTR closed and I was on the other side, far from where I stayed, and was not familiar with the number system of the bus, so TAXI saved me again and some police officers). Opps. Forgot I came pass a group of really really dark people, I thinks it's the Nigerian whatever Embassy in Harbourbay.

1 comments:

nikki said...

you were lost and you still had time to take a picture. that's so you