Monday, April 27, 2009

Cock Tales at Topman

I was like 'wt*' when I saw this, COCKTALES! Dessert hub in TriNoMa. I used all my powers to prevent myself from laughing so hard. It's like cock=*toot* in my brain and read again cock=chicken!? Yuck. But then I think, feel, and smell that food there is great, well, it seems from the pictures and tagline: Desserts like no other. And plus, it's a nice cozy place for 'tambayan' ---added perk---eating healthy food.

Then after passing by COCKTALES--- I end up at Topman---saying hello to 50% off yet again by Topman! And here's what I freakin' bought out of impulsiveness:
Unfortunately, I think I need a khaki to complete the look, and sadly I don't have one. (I think)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

aha! So when you wear that it means your in a naughty mood(?) Well, when I read that I cant help but think that way too. But topman? Man!