Wednesday, April 29, 2009

KFC goes Healthy!

Okay! Don't panic, they didn't change menu or something--- like changed to veggies! lol They still have those junkies, we all love. They just added this cool cooler-like bevs, it's called KRUSHERS, nice name huh!? I will krash you! I saw and sipped it (At least one variant from many. So many)! and yay! It was goodness till the last drop/ sip. I got the strawberry banana yogurt (because I'm a yogurt addict, opps. forgot to post about the fro-yo madness last Friday from Hobbies at High Street). For my last words: Try it! it's fun to drink, it's deliciously healthy! Yum Yum!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just want to say you have originality. As the Award shows says "Originality goes to..." in your line "...i saw and sipped it..." famous indeed. Oh well, its a good thing I viewed your blogs since, I didn't notice that ice krushed thing in their menu. Maybe I'll try it one of these days. No, I have a better idea thats what I will buy for you as a treat! Yipee!

Charlie Chan said...

Wahaha. Yipee!