Sunday, May 10, 2009

Boys Over Flowers

F4 Korean

Who would have thought that yet another Hana Yori Dango version will come out from another Asian country? And this time, it's the Koreans' turn to take the roles of the uberly-rich kids of the east.
Lui Xing Hua Yuan/ Meteor Garden Taiwanese version of Hana Yori Dango

Meteor Garden, was made a phenomenon during my freshmen years. Everyone's really into it, singing Mandarin songs they don't even understand, wearing skimpy- tight fitting clothes was in then, and plus, let's not forget, the long hairs for boys, would the Korean version surpass the influence Taiwanese version made?
Hana Yori Dango Japanese Version

It's supposed to be the original, but the I think because of the station that got it's rights, it didn't made a hit that much (or so I think, I am not a Kapuso, sorry to tell). Plus, I think I find them a little weird, there's something wrong with their face, and proportion, plus god the wardrobe, off! Well, this time I find the clothes of the Taiwanese version a bit 'jologs' too, but that time it's/I think nice.

Let's see if this new adaptation would made a hit. It's with ABS-CBN after Tayong Dalawa.


0 comments: