Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Facebook Shutdown Hoax

I bet you might already know about this, but it was just recently that I bumped into this news that Facebook will shutdown on March 15.

And so out of curiosity, I Googled and found this:Facebook has squashed this silly and ridiculous rumor with a status message: We didn't get the memo about shutting down, so we'll keep working away like always. We aren't going anywhere; we're just getting started. Facebook Director of Corporate Communications Larry Yu confirmed that the rumor is false. In response to Mashable's mail about theshutdown, Yu responded, "The answer is no, so please help us put an end to this silliness." 
I read this from techtree.com and I got to also read some information from the Facebook blog, here's the link: http://blog.facebook.com/blog.php?post=7830237130

So all FB fans you can breath now. Hahaha

0 comments: