Saturday, January 29, 2011

Season of the Witch

I know it's not Holy Week or Halloween yet, but still this movie ---supposed to be released early this year--- here. And most of the movies released this early are said to flap. One review said that Season of the Witch is that bad, but I did still want to see it, so I did.
The movie was not the best, but certainly depicts the 'demon' very well, minus that part where it has wings. I don't know if it's really what a 'demon' look like (I don't want to know), but I guess we all have demons and it's not supposed to be something tangible but rather--- what's just evil. What best way to portray it than be give the role to a girl. LOL.

Nice plot, and yes I would agree to what the Huffington's review about the lines to be rather heavy, and I also did think that the line between Cage and Perlman, was not appropriate to the era they were in--- 14th century, something like being 'Yoda' like, speaking a little bit of the noble type or if they're barbaric, but still.

Still a good movie to watch, if you're into paranormal.

0 comments: