Thursday, October 09, 2008

Mornings at MRT Station

The first station is my ride for the reason that I am from the North and North Ave. Station is the first station from our house going to EDSA.

The pushing and shoving doesn't have any difference at all when you're coming from the first station. First row people (Barbarians) enters the empty coach with much eagerness, results to a very anticipated MRT Wave system (Wave System: holding onto your bag while you wait for the people at the first row to pushing in, and while you're sandwiched in the middle, you let your body be dragged along, so you can enter the coach. Note: Without even walking.)

Today, I experienced, again "the wave" but this time I joined in with the pushing, lol. After doing so, I thought pushing is better rather than being pushed around.


0 comments: