Saturday, October 04, 2008

On my new Blogger.com at 22!




This is the first time I'm going to write an entry after one week (of not posting any in my other blogs: http://chancharlie.livejournal.com/ and http://chancharlie.wordpress.com/)- well my first time to write as a Nuffie in blogspot, and first as a 22 year old young professional.

Yesterday, is a very happy day for me, October 3, 2008: Friday. It was my very first presentation as a working boy. I came in the office at 8:51 a.m. and turned the desktop on, to do my finishing touches for my presentation (at 2 p.m. with Ms. GM, Mr.EBR, Mr. JS and Mr. WHRB), then Ms. Tek (alumnae UST CAFA 19mahoma) called me because a meeting (it was only 9 a.m.) was called by Mr. WHRB. Shocked but prepared, I am. Got my notebook, pen and USB with me (unfortunately no laptop, yet?!). Yay, I came in the conference room and sat beside Mr. EBR with all the sales people.---

To cut the story short and reserve the details for confidentiality: I made my bosses love me!
This is a very fulfilling job. Passing by Guadalupe everyday and seeing Nuffnang 68 campaign flash, and seeing the ad posted at http://www.nuffnang.com.ph/ makes my heart go falter, because of happiness. Plus, I think I might take back other things that I have said in my August 14, 2008 post in my Livejournal blog, thinking that well, I am wrong, they know how to affirm/ assert people if they did a good job.
I hope people will just be happy for me and won't think of me as a competition (I take my job seriously, this is not a child's game anymore, see me work!). Ofcourse I need all the help that I can get, lucky for me my officemates are helpful enough.

0 comments: