Friday, November 21, 2008

Kill Me

I'm bored, nearly in the state of dying. I want to do something else, be somewhere else, but that can't happen because I can't work somewhere else--- can't bring the desktop pc anywhere, right? And I can't spend my money naman drinking coffee just to have, or connect to their wifi, my salary can't even afford to buy me a whole wardrobe, tapos I'll spend pa to coffee stuff, which I am not a fan of naman din.


There's something missing, I can't feel any excitement anymore, I need to charge myself with new inspirations, see new things aside from the four corner glass of the office.

Boredom kills. Rescue me.

Is it really impossible for me to be a millionaire by thirty, just from my own salary, lol, maybe this is the pressure that I'm pressing on myself to achieve my goal, (being depressed)

0 comments: