Sunday, November 02, 2008

Party at the Cemetery

It’s just me, Ahco, and my cousin Jr. who went to Eternal Gardens to visit our Lola Peng and Mama Aty as dad was still at the hospital that night. There is still a few number of people in the cemetery that time, Oct. 31, but after my dad’s release at the hospital, Nov. 1, here is what graced our views:

People going to North cemetery.


We even had a chance to see Pres. Gloria Macapagal- Arroyo with her convoy passing us going to her father’s grave at North Cemetery.

It's always a happy event for our family, celebrating All Soul's Day while remembering or loved ones who had passed away, it's a time for our pre- christmas reunion, sort of. Unlucky for me I over slept, and didn't notice that it was already dark, so I opted to stay home.

0 comments: