Sunday, November 16, 2008

Office Rants

I'm overwhelmingly excited about my work! But alittle bit disturbed by the fact that, well, I for one, still don't have an offer letter(formal) one that indicates my position and obligations at the office. An offer letter will determine whether I am doing my job, and that's for sure, the thing that's not sure is whether I am abused as an employee or not, whether I should be asking for extra because I am doing extra. Is there a law about having such offer? I hope there is, because if there's no law at all to protect professionals, poor people, poor me.

Rants supposed to be posted a week ago (Monday or Tuesday rants)

1 comments:

Danielle said...

Don't worry about it, you'll get it. Just remind our HR. It really just takes a while because the bosses are so busy :)