Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Moon Rises


Saw New Moon today, on its first day. Okay, let me just tell you, that people are so damn crazy (well, not me, hmm okay count me, but didn't want to be the last to see it, plus I have to seize the moment). There's literally sea of people flocking their asses in the lobby of the cinemas--- from Shangri-la Cineplex (jam-packed) moved to SM Mega Mall Movietime (did just assumed that since they have a bigger space it won't be as packed as that of Shang's). Line at the ticket booth was fast, bought tickets for the 8:30 pm screening--- people already lined up after getting the ticket at around 7:30?!pm, but still need to buy something so me and my shobe went there fast. But fast is not fast enough, it should be ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM (ala Mazda), 'cause when we got back, it's all snake-y all over the place. LOL. Luckily I'm so lucky, LOL, I got the best seat for my blurry vision.

Hmm, now, for the movie, it's everything I imagined it would be, every scene that I pictured in my head, just came as it is--- only rendered by Chris Weist. We can't say that it's perfect, but atleast at some point it gave justice to the story for a 1 and 1/2 hour period. The only thing I hated about it was the transformation of the tribe into wolves--- it sucks, I was expecting a little --- okay a creapier--- fierce-r, transformation. And not like this funny furry looking wolf:


As for the Volturi, so- so character castings but nevertheless, still good. So-so because I was looking for a majestic feel, aura, beauty--- that will surpass that of the Cullen clan. Fight scene at their teritory was good, but the best was the fight between Paul and Jacob, or maybe of Jacob and Edward if it did happen.


Can't wait for the next sequel.

Looks real.

0 comments: